GeoVantage – Aeroptic Team applies the latest technical advancements in a unique approach to digital aerial photography. Our proprietary technologies and process streamline the execution of every project we fly – from mission planning, to image capture and processing, to final delivery of GIS-ready imagery.
- High Resolution: Imagery products available at resolutions from .25-1.0m, covering most requirements and business goals for land use managers across the globe.
- Fully Radiometrically Calibrated: Our in-house integrating sphere provides scientific-grade calibration.
- Global Coverage: We currently operate more than 80 sensors and can custom-fly projects worldwide to client specifications. In addition to hundreds of captures in the United States and Canada, GeoVantage’s international projects have included work in Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Belize, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Ecuador, Indonesia, Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, New Zealand, Philippines, and South Africa.
- Attention to Quality: After a mission is flown, our job has just begun. GeoVantage’s proprietary image processing software ensures top-quality GIS-ready imagery every time, meeting high processing standards for tonal balancing, feature alignment and horizontal accuracy.
- Technology: Our GeoVantage sensors utilize unique camera technology enabling:
- Ease of use with a single operator
- Installation compatible to a non-modified aircraft
- High levels of accuracy and geo-registration
- Extraordinary turnaround times – even same-day delivery in some cases
- Standard digital imagery in client specified formats
- GIS-ready, no additional software or hardware required
- True-color (RGB) and color infrared (CIR) with every project (RGB only for GeoPod)
- Custom collection based on client boundaries
- Quick turnaround
- Large contiguous areas, small scattered areas and corridors
- NDVI within client boundaries (optional)