GeoVantage has merged with Aeroptic, LLC, to form a world-class aerial remote sensing services provider.
GeoVantage – Aeroptic Team applies today’s advanced technology to a revolutionary aerial imaging approach. This approach provides on-demand land asset information more quickly and cost-effectively than ever before. State-of-the-art sensors composed of integrated GPS, inertial measurement units and 3 or 4-band digital cameras, enable rapid response and worldwide geographic coverage – we measure turn-around times in days, not months.
Core Aerial Imaging Technologies
- GA aircraft integration and expedient aviation solutions
- State-of-the-art Industrial/commercial aerial imaging camera systems
- Hardware/software integration
- Image processing
- Synchronization to external events
- Precision GPS Technologies
- Precision IMU/GPS technologies
- Innovation in Kalman Filtering
- World leader in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software and technology
GeoVantage was acquired in 2016 by Aeroptic, LLC, due to its twenty-year legacy of providing aerial imaging services. GeoVantage was originally formed in 1998 to develop new methods for digital aerial imaging for commercial applications. GeoVantage operated as a private entity until it was acquired by John Deere in 2005 and merged into Deere with other entities under the John Deere Agri Services name… Read More >
The GeoVantage – Aeroptic Team captures millions of acres per year of scattered agriculture, forestry, and other imagery throughout North America. Customers range from Fortune 500 companies and the federal government to crop consultants, most of which we have served on multiple (if not annual) contracts… Read More >